Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Update on Baby Girl's surgery

I had my regular OB appt today. He told me that most likely baby girl will have to have her surgery at the children's hospital in town. Therefore, I will not see her until after I am released from the hospital and can go over to children's and see her. That is pretty depressing... especially if I have to have a c-section. I will have to be in the hospital for 4-5 days instead of the 2 days for a vaginal delivery. So, I am praying for a vaginal delivery like I had with Cody so that I can see baby girl sooner rather than later. However, They are 95% sure I will have to have a c-section. I am all for baby girl having the best care available. I know I am being selfish, but I want to hold my baby and see her. Kevin can visit her as can other family member's but I worry about the "bonding" with her. Oh well, just didn't want to hear that news.

No comments:

Post a Comment