Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sorry So Long Without A Post
















Cami is doing okay. We still hope to bring her home at the end of the month. We have an all day training on Thursday for trach cpr and more equipment training. it is going to be hard for sure. Cami is great though and I am happy about that. Cody has a double ear infection and allergies and a virus, so I am getting no sleep lately since he is up all hours of the night. His Pedi put him on amoxicillian and my Dr put me on it as well since I am getting the same thing. I just hope that Cami doesn't get it. I wear a mask when I am around her and the nurses think that is safe- I am not sure about that. This weekend Kevin and I have to take turns and do a 24 hour shift taking care of Camryn by ourself. Without any nurses help at all. It is going to be hard to say the least but I hope we can do it. If we fail, we can't take her home until we pass it. Anyway, I want to thank all of you for your continued support for our family. You have really saved us in so many ways. I worry about her ongoing medical bills though. I worry about them all the time. I am so very happy that people are doing auctions to help us with the ongoing medical expenses. Thank you all for your continued support. You are truly a blessing to us. I hope you enjoy the pictures that were taken in the last few days.

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh..Cami looks so pretty in her dress. But then again she's always pretty. Your family is in my constant thoughts and prayers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little, kissable darling! So many prayers lifted up for your precious little one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cami is looking so great! She looks so happy as does Cody. :) Stay strong Christy. We know that you and Kevin will do a great job taking care of Cami this weekend. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, she looks awesome, so pretty too!! LOVE that sweet smile. Big brother sure is proud!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are in my thoughts and prayers, especially this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is so cute....i love the first picture of her (they are all so cute) we are praying for you cami!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look how big she is getting!!! Praying daily!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I pray that your sweet baby will be home with you soon!

    ReplyDelete