Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hello All

Hello, it has been a couple of days since I Have been online. I want to say "Thank You" to all of you for your prayers and the donations!!! I have paid one medical supply company $736.00 and they delivered 6 boxes so far. I have to pay another what I owe them and they will send more supplies. I want to thank all of you for all that you have done for our family. We would not be able to do it without you all.

There is an auction that is going on to benefit Cami. The link is http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Offical-CAMI-PAGE/158650890856920


Please help support Camryn by donating to the auction or bidding in it- Thank you!!!

I have received numerous emails about Medicaid & SSI for my daughter. Before Camryn left the NICU, the hospital applied for SSI benefits for Cami due to her special needs. We had one interview in November and have not heard from them since. When I did contact them, I was told that they are still in the middle of the process. So, it is not an overnight thing. Regarding Medicaid- even when your child has special needs- they take your income into consideration- therefore- Cami is not eligible. So, though I know you are trying to be helpful by bringing up SSI & Medicaid- believe me, we have tried that avenue.

Camryn's Doctors believe that she should have certain equipment that the insurance does not think is a "necessity". Therefore, we are in the process of trying to get her insurance to cover more, but in the meantime, we are responsible and do not want to let Cami continue to sit in the hospital any longer than she has to. Sorry to cut this short, but it is my "class" time again with Cami so I have to go. My camera is still packed, so no new pictures yet, but will try to get that unpacked tonight. I paid the deposit on our home phone- so I am hoping that it will be on shortly. They have to put in some new lines where they were cut before, so I don't know how long it will be.

Thank you all so much for everything. We love all of you

Christy, Kevin, Cody & Camryn

No comments:

Post a Comment