Monday, January 17, 2011
1. Tired- emotionally, physically... just tired.
2. Depressed- mind & body.
3. Worried- about my baby girl & my finances
4. Hurting- my back is killing me & fibromyalga is acting up severely
5. Hopeful- that my sweet little girl will get better
6. Praying- that with all the prayers going around that our family will be okay
7. Believing- in our Heavenly Father- that he will care for all of us & our finances.
8. In Awe- of the community that has rallied around us
9. In Love- with each and ever one of you who have prayed for us, given time to us or given a donation to us.
10. Last but not least- If you read this- please leave a comment letting me know how you are feeling today. Your comments make me feel better- I read them to Cami- so please, if you read this- leave a comment.
Someone emailed and asked how much we needed to save our house. The total needed is $6,567.89 we have a total of about $1900.00 after paypal fees in my chip in. (that could be a little off because I don't have a calculator in front of me and I already transferred some to our savings account) I deposited $400.00 in checks that were sent to me so- we have about $2300.00 right now. Which leaves us $4267.89 in the hole. Kevin and I can come up with a thousand of that- so we need $3,267.89 to keep our home. We don't have a problem making our monthly payments- we just got behind because of the thousands of dollars that we had to pay for Cami to see her specialists and for her Mri's that were mandatory- we were threatened with cps being called on us if she didn't go to all of those appointments- so we paid for them so that we didn't have to deal with social services while we were between insurance companies. That is what happens when you lose an insurance company because it goes from $600 a month to $1400 a month. Had I known that it would have cost a ton more than $1400 in a few weeks- I would have paid cobra- but hindsight is 20/20.
Love you all,
Kevin, Christy, Cody, & Cami
at 12:48 PM