Sunday, March 6, 2011

Packing & Heading Home

I spoke with Kevin about staying in a motel/hotel around here versus going home if someone could help pay for it. He would rather we go home and try to get the house ready for Cami to come home. It has pretty much been abandoned since 12/6/10. I read the comment about people willing to help with a hotel stay. If you could instead put it in the chip in on my blog or mail it to me that would help. I coud use some of the money to get our home phone turned on and other to visit Cami daily and the medical expenses to bring her home. If mailing, you will have to mail to our po box because we are leaving the RMH today.

My address is
Christy Faglie
PO Box 212
Dale, Tx 78616

My cell number is 512-216-0752

I have to go now. We have to pack. I will check internet again before we leave here.

No comments:

Post a Comment