Friday, December 26, 2008

Our Baby

11 wks 3 days

10 wks 4 days
This is my new blog and my new unborn baby. I am 12 wks today (due 7/10/09) The 2 u/s were done at 10 wks 4 days and 11 wks 3 days. The one at the top the baby kept moving around and would not stay still so the Doctor had a hard time getting a good pic of it. As you can see on the bottom u/s the baby was a lot calmer and didn't move as much. It probably has to do with the fact that I was not on blood thinners in the 1st pic but was in the 2nd. Not sure though. Kevin & I do not care if the baby is a boy or a girl, we just want a baby that is born and lives. Will post more later.
Christy

1 comment:

  1. Oh Christy,
    I will be praying for you and the baby to have a healthly pregnancy.So sorry for your adoptions , but you must take care of your self.
    Jody

    ReplyDelete