Sunday, December 28, 2008

Today


Above is a picture of my niece right after she woke up from a nap 2 wks ago at our house. I was unloading the dishwasher when she woke up, she went right to the shoes and put on a pair of my shoes to walk around in. I just had to snap this picture. (what you see on her face is her chocolate pudding that she had before nap. Well today has been a very lazy day for us. I fell asleep and slept through the time to go to church. Once I woke up church had already been in session for an hour and by the time I would get there (another hour or so) There would just be a few minutes left. So, we did not go today unfortunately. Kevin fell asleep on the couch and I fell asleep while watching I love Lucy ( I think that is what I was watching) I am really tired these days, I know it has to do with being pregnant but I am also anemic last count was 7.9 (not good) hence the double iron. I am doing really well remembering my injections, vitamins, aspirin, iron etc... However, I think the long awaited rain had something to do with my falling asleep today. I do not feel like cleaning my house at all and that is really not like me. The thought of it makes me want to go and lay down. I think Kevin is going to take down the Christmas tree today (sometime) but first he has to fix my tire since one of my tires are flat (makes 6th flat in 3 wks) I do not know what I am running over, but something has it out for my tires. I told my neighbors on one side that I am pregnant, the older woman had tears in her eyes (she knows our history) She is so sweet. Hard to believe today is almost over, it sure went quick. It is also hard to get used to the fact that Vlad & Ivanna aren't waiting for me in the next month or so. Also, my 171h came in the mail yesterday. Great timing, huh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment