Friday, October 23, 2009

Long Time, No Post


Taken 10/20/09

Taken 10/20/09

All the rest were taken on 10/21/09


I haven't written in so long and I bet you can guess why.... Yes, I was hospitalized two times since my last post. For long periods of time and then my computer had a virus, so didn't have a computer for a while either. (until today that is) What happened to me??? I had a TIA.. like a mini stroke and my legs still do not work correctly. However, I am not going to talk about that much because the most important person is my son and he is who I will talk about :O) Cody is doing absolutely amazing and is getting to be such a big boy. He will be 4 months old on the 26th and has his 4 month appt on 10/28. The last time he was weighed was a few weeks ago and he was 14 lbs and 1 0z at that time. He is a lot bigger than that now though, so I will find out how much he weighs now on the 28th at his Dr appointment. What is Bug doing now?? Well.. whether he is on his belly or his back, he will push himself with his feet and cannot be left unattended for any length of time because even if he is in the center of our queen size bed, he will be at the edge in no time flat. He pushes himself up with his arms and his neck muscles are amazingly strong. He babbles all the time, is cutting his 2 bottom teeth, plays with his toys, loves to watch tv, loves to be outside, laughs out loud all the time and lots of other stuff. Most of this he has done for a very long time but since I am not sure what I have posted and what I haven't I am listing it now. He does lots of other things as well like always chewing on his hands or his blanket that I think is entirely too adorable. We are having his 4 month portraits made on Tuesday, we are having one pose with his Halloween outfit and the others in just regular clothing. Sorry this is so "rushed" but want to get pictures of my little bug on here asap. Will update more later.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christy,
    Bug is getting so big and chubby, he is a real good mix of both you and Kevin..love the dimples.
    Sorry, you have had medical issues going on, Pray things start to improve for you.
    Take care.
    Jacki

    ReplyDelete