Wednesday, June 2, 2010

20 Weeks Today




Went to my anatomy scan today. Baby girl is measuring a week ahead now. She is 14 ounces and 10 inches long. Her head is in the 97% percentile, so her ventricles are larger than they are supposed to be. High risk OB told me today that if her head continues to grow as it is that I may have to have a c-section. Her head is growing 2 weeks ahead. She is not near as active as Cody was though. I rarely feel her move and even during the ultrasound today she didn't move a lot. She moves and her heart is perfect and in functioning order. Doctor told me that some babies are more active than others. So, just praying that she is fine. Will upload pictures from my ultrasound today as soon as I can. So, hydrocephalus was confirmed today. Well, that is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment