Saturday, June 12, 2010

Cody & Baby Girl

Cody has now been walking for about 2 weeks and I am so proud of him. He also has 2 more bottom teeth coming in. That makes 8 teeth for my little man. Baby girl is getting more active and that makes me very happy. I was worried about her not moving much but now she moves quite a bit. I will have an ultrasound at my high risk ob's office every 4 weeks now to monitor baby girl's ventricles in her head for volume of fluid. I am praying that the excessive fluid does not enlarge her head too much before she is able to get her shunt placed after birth. Well, that is pretty much all for now.

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to stop by and say thank you so much for coming to my blog and giving me words of encouragement and support. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I have a daughter with a shunt she was born 6 weeks early, had the shunt put in at 9 days . she is now 18 and has nenver had one minute of trouble with the shunt. she was not much of a mover either.Good luck if you have any questions please emial me
    carol
    nfarm@marktwain.net

    ReplyDelete