Wednesday, June 16, 2010

22 Weeks Pregnant Today

Today marks 22 weeks of being pregnant with my little miracle baby girl. It wasn't all that long ago that I never thought I would be a mom. I remember many, many depressing days when I cried myself to sleep wondering "why me?" I used to swear that something must be "wrong" with me. I saw everyone around me having children yet I couldn't. I read stories of abuse and neglect and my heart hurt for these children that didn't know a loving touch. I wanted to be their mom so much. Now I have my son and my beautiful daughter on the way and I know that miracles do happen. Now, my heart aches for those that are going through what I did. I treasure every day I have with my son and I treasure every movement my daughter makes. I know that children truly ARE miracles.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to hear you say that children are miracles. I don't think many people realize how fortunate they are to have these precious little people in their lives, and too many people take them for granted. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete