Monday, December 14, 2009

Hello All





Cody is getting so big. It is really hard to believe that he will be 6 months old the day after Christmas. He has slept 2 night now without waking up for a bottle. Of course both times I woke up and freaked out and grabbed him to be sure he was still breathing,lol. He is eating baby cereal now! How did that happen? He also eats #1 baby food vegetables. I will pictures of that later. Here are 2 pictures taken in the last few days. The one of him standing is of him with my sister. The other is him with me.I am 5'5. Look how big he looks! I promise I will start updating more regularly, life just slips away from me some days.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, he is a beautiful baby!!! And he DOES look so big standing up. Wow, 6 months already, time sure flies!!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete