Sunday, October 10, 2010

Feeling Better
















Thank you all for your comments- they mean a lot to me. It feels good to know that I have people praying and standing behind me in this difficult time. Camryn is just fine- she did not have any a's & b's tonight. (that is what they call it when she doesn't breathe) She is beautiful and strong. She looks so much like my sister- it is funny. She has Kevin's lips, chin & double chin. However, from nose up she is my sister. Her chubby cheeks, button nose, the way her eyes are- her spiky brown hair. My sister has beautiful green eyes- I hope Cami gets them since she gets so much from her Aunt Jessie. However, me and Kevin's eyes are brown as is Cody's so I don't know if she will have another color or not. Here are some pictures taken tonight. Cami was weighed tonight before I bathed her and she is now 6lb 14oz!!!

1 comment:

  1. A BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL. CAMI YOU ARE A MIRACLE BABY!!!!!!!!!Wish I lived closer so I could give you a hug and hold you..
    carol n

    ReplyDelete