Monday, June 15, 2009

June 15, 2009 ~11 More Days~







Feeling a little better now. I have had 3 baby shower's and Kevin and I are grateful for each and every gift that was given to our little bug. My mom had one for us, we had one that her co-workers threw and then we had our third/final one that was given by members of our church. So, below is everything (I may have forgotten some, if I did it is entirely my fault because I have a hard time remembering everything)

Excersaucer, Vibrating Bouncer, Musical Gym Rain forest, Baby Shampoo x many, Baby Lotion x many, Baby Wash x many, Baby Powder, Nail Clippers, Safety Swab Qtips, Red Cross Rx Dispenser, Desitin x 3, Baby 1st Aid Kit, Medicine Kit, 3 Packages Newborn diapers, Wipes x Many, Diaper Bag x 2, Mirror To See Baby In Car, Cloth Diapers, Bottle Brushes x 3, Bibs x Many, Several Outfits, Teethers, Toys, Pacifiers, Car seat Toys, Stroller w/ Car seat, Hangers, $50 Walmart Gift Card, Bottle Drying Rack, Basket, Bordeaux Butt Paste, Stuffed Elephant, Burp Cloths, Wash cloths x many, Diapers size 1, 2 & 3, Child Proof Kit, Embroidered Blankets, Spray & Wash, Handmade Quilts x 2, Rattles, Layette Set, Baby Spoons, Clothes, Cute Picture Frames, Lovey Bear Blanket, Winnie The Pooh Swing, Baby Photo Album, Handmade Burp Cloths & Blanket Set, Candles, Swaddling Blanket, Nursing Cover, $20.00 Cash & Bassinet Sheets.

Also, my mom bought bug's high chair & surprised me with buying his changing table (that should be in in the next few days)

I hope I did not miss anything. I got several outfits, diapers, wipes, baby wash, baby shampoo, baby lotion & more. I did not mention each and every one of them. We are so very thankful for all that we have received. I have to admit it is a bit overwhelming emotionally to think that all of these people, most of who are not related to bug biologically at all have bought all of these things for him. Cody is so very loved by so many people. How can you let all of these people know just how much you appreciate all they have given you when "thank you" just does not seem to be enough??? The baby shower thrown by my mom's co-workers are my mom's friends. They do not know me, but know my mother and because of their love for her gave very, very generously to her grandson. I am so happy for all of the things that we received. I will not have to buy very much for bug for quite a while. I am working on the rest of my thank you cards now and hope to have them all out shortly.

On to other news... My sister in law is expecting another baby, so Robert and Julia will soon be a big brother & big sister. My sil is just a few weeks along, so it will be quite a while yet before the baby makes it's grand entrance. The baby has been quite a surprise since my brother did not want more children so it will take some getting used to on his end.

***the pictures are just a few of bug's things***

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christy,
    I love the blankets with Cody's name on them. Looks like you might have everything you need for your Bug.
    I might have to look into a keep sake blanket for Laci..too cute!!
    Jacki

    ReplyDelete