Thursday, June 4, 2009

June 4th ~22 More Days~





**I am now back online!!! So you can go back through the last few posts, I have added pictures. You will probably have to go to "older posts" to see them all but they are being added now**

Today I am 34 Weeks 6 Days pregnant with my perfect little Bug. Tomorrow I will be 35 weeks. Hard to believe it has gone so quickly :O) I love this little boy more than life itself and cannot wait to meet him face to face in 3 weeks and 1 day. He is still very active but is still head down and I hope he stays that way. His whole family is so excited to meet him. His entire delivery will be recorded and I hope that whoever is the camcorder holder is sure to get his entrance into the world because I want to remember every little minute of his delivery. I know some people think I am nuts for wanting it "all" filmed, but I do. Anyway, enjoy all the pictures and remember you may have to go to the "older posts" to see them all.

Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment