Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Thank You


I wanted to say THANK YOU for all that you have done for us. You have all done so much, that I can never repay. You have given us your hard earned money, you have posted our story on your blogs, you have told your friends about us. I appreciate all that you have done to help us. You have added tons more prayers for my daughter that she would not have gotten without you. You have helped my daughter get better. Yes,....... YOU> >>> not me, but YOU. You have done so much. When I logged on and saw that there is now $445.00 in our chip-in account now. That is money that I never would have raised without YOU. I have gotten P*yP*l to remove their $500.00 a month limit. (at first I could only transfer $500.00 a month from their account to my bank account) So, now I can transfer however much money I get to my bank account.


Yes, I know that we still have $5500.00 more to go- but you know what??? I am starting to believe that it is possible.


I know that anything is possible... I have 2 children that I cried and begged God for... for years. I went through painful procedures, fertility treatments and all in between but in the end-God blessed me with my miracles.

I would love to talk to you, email me christyfaglie@yahoo.com


Thank you all, I love you all!! God has brought us all together I am hoping that with all of our prayers, that my sweet baby girl will be cured and will able to come home to her HOME. So, please remember to say a special prayer for Cami tonight. Thanks!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Christy,
    I am glad that you are finally seeing the end of this hospital stay. Before long you will have Cami and Cody back home where you all belong. I pray more people donate to your chip-in. I pray you will be able to find a way to keep your home.. Have you talked to anyone about a fund raiser for your family or the local news paper.I think you would be suprised by people in your area reaching out to help if they knew there was a need.
    God Bless
    Love Cami's new picture. She looks like she is resting better.
    carol n

    ReplyDelete