Monday, January 3, 2011

Updates

Cami is doing pretty darn well right now. The Doctor is making sure that she isn't having withdrawel symptoms anymore. I am sure that they slip in every so often, but they are not part of her normal everyday life. She is an amazing child. She has been through so much and is still here. Most likely she will be mentally retarded (per the neurologist & neurosurgeon) and right now she is blind. I am hoping the that blindness may correct itself- but I am not holding my breath. I can handle her mental retardation and I can handle her being blind if that is what God has in store for us. It will be hard- but we will get through it. She will have a hearing screen before we leave the hospital and they will tell what her hearing is like. I pray that her hearing is good. Please pray that her hearing is good.

Cody is doing great.... spoiled as usual & always. Always wanting 100% of my time. I am just grateful to God that Cody is healthy. He is my little man- he is so smart and knows so many words all ready. I am hopeful that Cody will help Cami through out life. I hope he is a good big brother.

Kevin is doing okay. He is working and sleeping these days. He did go to my dad 's yesterday and helped rerun electric wires because my dad's house is older and the wires were bad. At first no one would help Kevin (My dad is disabled and couldn't help) However, once Kevin started it, he talked enough mess to my brother that he got him to come over and help and talked enough crap to my sister and brother in law that they helped (sister & brother in law live with my dad)

Me- I am okay. I am stressed of course about the house.... I enjoyed holding my daughter the other day. I love her so very much, it is hard to let her go.

We have $320.00 towards our house so far. That only leaves $5680.00 to come up with. Kevin and I can come up with $1000.00. I am not sure if anyone has mailed anything to us for the house, but if they have i will tel ou to let you know. I know a couple of people have told me that they can help with a few dollars, but I don't have a "set" amount- so I don't know. I know that we can do this- I just hope that we do.

Anyway, will post pictures in a bit- I left my camera at the hospital.

Thank all of you for our prayers for my sweet girl, without them I don't know where she would be.

Thanks again for everything that you have done for us, we love you all.

Christy, Kevin, Cody & Cami

3 comments:

  1. Cami is such a fighter!!!! Continued prayers for her health, strength for you and Kevin and for your financial needs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Cami. Keep up the fight and you will soon be going home with Mommy and Daddy and big brother Cody. You look so much better than this time last week. You are such a strong little one. Prayers coming your way!!!
    God Bless
    carol n

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE SEEING THAT CHIP-IN AMOUNT GROW. WAY TO GO PEOPLE BUT WE NEED TO GET MORE TO HELP SAVE KEVIN & CHRISTY HOME!!!! TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete