Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Difference

The difference in my kids is quite significant. We knew before Cami was born that she would likely have learning issues and be behind. I guess I just didn't know how much. While things have come easy to Cody- Cami has to fight for everything. I guess that is the way it will always be. Do I love her less or any differently than Cody- of course not. I thank God every day that he gave Cami to me because she is truly a blessing to us. We Love her and are happy to be her parents. I am happy that Cody will be there for his sister (I hope he will) However, with that being said I hope that Cami will not have the trach very long. I hope that her body wins this war and that the trach will be removed.

3 comments:

  1. Cami is a blessing to have in your life and Cody is very lucky to have her as his little sister!!

    I hope that the trach comes out very soon!! Praying for her and your family every day!!

    Always,
    Becky and my kiddos {Skyalr and Ashtin}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for Cami, you and your family. Hopefully, the trach can be removed soon.
    -Katy (found you TheBump.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of prayers for Cami. May her trach be removed soon and may she be a happy healthy little girl.

    ReplyDelete