Sunday, February 13, 2011

Still No Internet Access

Sorry, still do not have Internet access at the RMH. They still do not have the internet fixed. Camryn is doing okay though. I talked to the Doctor about putting in a G-tube so that she can eat. Right now she has an "ng"tube which goes down her nose into her tummy. I do not want her going home on that one though because She pulls at it and I am sure that Cody will as well and I do not want to have to put it back in repeatedly because it is not comfortable for her. So, I will update more on that later- I am at my cell phone company paying the bill and using their internet- so I have to go.

Much Love to you all,

5 comments:

  1. so glad she is doing well! answered prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to hear that she is doing well. Hopefully she gets the GI tube as you wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it goes well and she is home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking and praying of you always!! Hope Little Miss Cami can go home soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still hoping, praying, and thinking about you and your family every day.

    Hope all is well, and that that beautiful baby girl of yours continues to improve!

    ReplyDelete