Monday, March 14, 2011

Back At RMH
















Well, we checked back in at the Ronald McDonald House today. We got the room that we stayed in when Sissy was born and in the NICU. I much prefer this room to our last room. So, change is a good thing. Sissy is doing great- she is set to go to surgery in the morning. I was told to be there at 7am, but they still do not know what time her surgery time is as of yet. They are going to stretch her windpipe, look on the inside of her tummy with a camera and remove her broviac (sp?) tube that was surgically placed in her chest a few surgeries ago. I have paid for all of her equipment now (Thanks to all of you) and now just have to worry about her month to month costs. I took her g-tube care, cleaning and everything else course today. It is pretty straight forward- so no worries there. Here are pictures from the last few days. I hope you enjoy. Will write again later- have to get Cody fed and go and visit Cami again.

5 comments:

  1. Yay for being close to Cammy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fantastic news to know that you are back at RMH and so close to visit Cami. Thank you for sharing the pictures with us. It's great to see how Cami and Cody are both growing and interacting together. We continue to pray for your family each and everyday. May God give everyone strength to make it through another surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for Cami today as she has her surgery. Praying for you too as you wait. And praising Him that the money has come in for her equipment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the photos! I'm so happy that enough $$ was raised for you to be able to purchase the medical supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter Dylan has Lobar Holoprosencephaly and I just found your blog from BBC. Just wanted to tell you congrats on your little miracle, she defies the odds just being here. She is gorgeous (all HPE kids are beautiful!) and I can't wait to read about all of the things she will do!

    Also, as a mom, you can do this... I promise. You will be amazed at the things you can do!

    Feel free to visit my bog to learn a little more about Dylan and some of her other friends with HPE. I can also help you get in touch with mother's who know exactly what you are going through on Facebook or through the support group on Yahoo.

    ReplyDelete