Thursday, March 17, 2011

To Clarify

No one has accused us of not being real. It was just brought up to me that a lot of the mom's really didn't know if they should continue trusting every story. Honestly, no you should not trust every story. Some people are out there to scam you. Is it sick? Yes, it is. However, it is done. If the person cannot produce many pictures of their child- they most likely are not telling the truth. Anyone, (especially with a sick child) will take tons of photo's because you never know what may happen. I have over 2,000 pictures of Cami and about as many (if not more) of Cody. I have had losses in the past. I KNOW that every day is not a guarantee. If a child is hospitalized, you will definitely see hospital equipment in at least some of the pictures. If all of their pictures are shown in the same outfit- another red flag.

So, definitely do not fall into a trap knowingly. However, don't exclude yourself either. Before you send money be SURE that the story is true.

1 comment:

  1. That is exactly what I said Christy! You have SO MANY pictures of Cami and Cody that you can tell that you are telling the truth. You even have some people added on your personal facebook page, another way to tell you are telling the truth. I am working on the ribbons! They will go out in the mail in the next 2-3 days! Let me know if there is ever anything you need me to do! We are always praying for Cami and you guys!!! Lots of ♥♥♥!!!

    ReplyDelete