Monday, September 7, 2009

Blog Full of New Pictures


Bug & His Aunt Jessie

3 Beautiful Cousins

A Sleeping Angel (Mommy's Boy)

There are 2 full pages of pictures here. They were all taken between Friday night and Sunday night. When you get to the end of the page, you will have to click on "older posts" to view all that I have posted today. Bug was very busy this weekend visiting family & friends. He also attended his very first birthday party for his friend Wyatt. I know I say this all the time, but Cody is our miracle baby and we love him more than life itself. I hope you enjoy all the pictures that were taken this weekend. Bug is loved by many and I was happy that he was able to visit so many people this weekend. Some of our friends met him for the first time this weekend (people Kevin and I grew up with) Anyway, I hope you enjoy all the pictures, as there are many to view. Remember that you will have to click on "older posts" at the end of the blog to see all that were posted today.

1 comment: