Thursday, February 24, 2011

Forgive Yesterday's Post

My mom texted me this morning wanting to know if I was drunk when I wrote yesterday's post. Umm, no I don't drink. So, I went online to see what she was talking about. I started laughing, laughing pretty darn hard actually. I updated my blog from my phone and somehow mixed in text messages from a friend into my blog entry. I still do not know how that happened. However, it did. So, for those of you who are still shaking your heads about "contact sports" and whatever else was on there- it wasn't supposed to be there, lol. Camryn did very well during and after surgery though she was pretty sore and in a lot of pain afterwards. I would appreciate your prayers that she heal quickly and as painlessly as possible. Thank you all for your support. I am going to try to upload "before" surgery pictures now but computer is giving me a hard time- so it they may come later.

2 comments:

  1. Praying that your baby girl gets well soon.
    Hugs mamma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I read your blog to my 9 mth old daughter and show her the pics of Cami and she just loves her. I am so glad Cami is doing so well and you have a beautiful little girl.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete