Sunday, February 6, 2011

Grieving


I have been pretty wrapped up in my own life for quite some time. Enough time that I just noticed today that a very sweet little girl has lost her fight with Leukemia. I have been following this blog for a few years now http://thedailylois.blogspot.com/ Sweet Lois passed away on Feb 3rd. Rest in peace sweet baby girl. Fly with the Angels sweetheart. My best friend lost her little girl Chloe to Leukemia as well on 8/15/07. Chloe had just turned 2 in July of that year. Though Kristy is strong and knows that she will be with Sweet Chloe again I know that she still deeply mourns her passing. So, if you do not mind- please visit Lois's blog and offer a comment to her grieving family.
Thanks,
Christy

2 comments:

  1. So sad!! I just went and left a little message!! May she rest in peace and fly high with the angels!! {{hugs}}

    always,
    becky and kiddos (skylar and ashtin)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for this family as they mourn the loss of their daughter. So sad!

    ReplyDelete