Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pictures & Surgery Update
















I was told tonight that Camryn's surgery has been moved to 9:45 am. So, I will be there very early in the morning to spend some time with my little superstar. She was soooooo happy tonight and I was impressed. The nurse mentioned that she had not been in such a "sunny" mood until I showed up. AHHHHH... I love my little Froggy girl :O) These pictures were taken tonight- her vision in one eye is coming back and I am beyond happy about that!!! She has to wear a patch on her good eye 3 hours a day to try and help her blind eye to work again. We shall see.... Well please keep my beautiful baby girl in your prayers (I know you do) Also, please keep a little boy named Samuel in your prayers as well- he went home to Jesus a couple of days ago and keep his mom in your prayers as well as she is not doing well at all. Also, keep Samuel's adoptive family in your prayers as well- they are hurting right now. They have lost their son.

I love all of you just as Jesus does. I do not judge and I am no where near perfect. My heart however, is always in the right spot.

Thanks for listening to my rambling. Please keep all in your prayers

Much Love

7 comments:

  1. it must feel so wonderful to see how happy she is when she sees you. I am keeping camryn in our prayers. She is such a blessing and you are so lucky to be her mama. Seeing your strength and perseverance for your daughter (coupled with HER own perseverance) gives me such a boost of hope and thankfulness. Even through hardships, you show the world how to be thankful anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Camryn sure is a beautiful little girl. I enjoy looking at her pictures. That is great that she is able to see out of one eye...so far. God is so good and miracles do happen even today. Each night when I am putting my daughter to bed we say a prayer for your family. Praying for strength for you today, praying for the doctors and nurses performing Cami's surgery, and always praying for Cami.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course... Prayers all around.

    Our pastor is remembering Camryn at the Mass as I type. I spoke to the church secretary yesterday and she got some background on Camryn so that he could do a well spoken prayer request. I know that God is listening :) I just know it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for Cami to come through this surgery as stong as ever. Hoping she doent have to have any more surgeries. She is looking great. So wonderful to hear about her sight. God is definately looking after little Cami and answering so many prayers.
    carol n

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayong for Cami's surgery to go smoothly and successfully!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. praying for the surgery to go well and the answers about her previous surgery to be positive.Praise God for sight in one eye. We will pray that her other eye catches up soon. She looks so radiant in her photos. She looks good in red too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prayers for Lil Cami...hope her surgery goes good!! I just love her red and pink polka dots (she so beautiful).....praying for Little Samuels family

    ReplyDelete