Saturday, January 3, 2009

13 Weeks 1 Day & Vlad & Ivanna

Well, I have a lot to be happy about.
1. Vlad & Ivanna both have new committed families!!
2. I am 13 wks and 1 day pregnant and all is going GREAT

So, I found out today that Vlad & Ivanna both have a new committed family. That is great news because I was really worried about them being transferred. Though they still may be transferred soon, they will have a new family coming after them. That keeps my stress level down some. I am sad they will not be coming home with us, but I am thrilled they are coming home, period. How does that take stress off of me? Well, I do not have to worry about them daily and also I do not have to rush around after this baby is born trying to get all my paperwork together in a panic to rush to the kid's country. So, it has all worked out wonderfully!! I just hope that their families get to them quickly. My cousin is pregnant with her 3rd baby and is due May 18th and will finding out the sex of her baby on Monday, she has 2 little boys now so I am hoping she will have a little girl. She doesn't really care one way or the other but this will be her last baby (getting her tubes tied) so I do hope she has a little girl this time. (however, having another boy will be a lot less expensive for her since she has all boy things, lol) Anyway, that is about all for now
Have a GREAT day!!
Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment