Friday, July 17, 2009

3 Weeks




Hard to believe that our sweet little bug has been here for 3 weeks already!! He is getting so big already (at least to me he is) He is sleeping better now and that is great because I couldn't get anything done around the house before because I had to hold him constantly. (no, I am not going to just let him cry) He is eating a lot more these days as well. He was only eating 2-2.5 oz every 3 hours and is now eating 2.5-3.5 oz every 3 hours. So my little bug is growing. He will take the breast every so often, but usually I just have to pump and feed him in a bottle. I am hoping that eventually we will get back to breast feeding and no bottle. Keeping my fingers crossed. He is absolutely amazing and I am very proud to be his mom. I am hoping that we (Kevin , Cody and I) can have pictures made all together soon. Easier said than done with Kevin's work schedule, Cody's sleep schedule and my date with a breast pump constantly, but we will eventually. These pictures were taken this morning

No comments:

Post a Comment