Monday, September 13, 2010

Updates
















Cami now weighs 5lb 3oz and is doing very well. She has taken breast milk by bottle for the last 4 days. Dr has given the go ahead for 1 bottle feeding a day. I feel very honored that so far I have been the only one who has fed her by bottle. I wanted to breast feed her but the Dr said that we have to monitor how much she drinks, so no breast feeding. I pump every 3 hours and then put it in the freezer and take it to the hospital when they need more for Cami. Starting tomorrow Cami will have 2 bottle feedings a day :O) We will work up to all bottle feedings- but for now we are just on one and then two starting tomorrow. Camryn looks so much like her daddy as well. She definitely has his lips, chin and neck. Unfortunately, the little boy Walker that I asked for prayers for has passed away. Please keep his parents in your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Christy,
    Thanks for the update. Cami is just Beautiful.I am glad she is taking bottle one more step closer to coming home.Cody is getting so big.He is so handsome.
    God Bless and take care of yourself. How is your infection doing.
    carol n

    ReplyDelete