Saturday, December 18, 2010

Dear Santa,

Today Cami is 4 months old. I have to admit that the last four months have been filled with a lot of ups and downs. All I want this year Santa is for my little girl to be healed and well enough to go home to be with all those who love her. She has a big brother who was just starting to get used to having her around. We tell him where she is Santa, but we know he doesn't understand. Kevin and I know that her getting well isn't something that your elves can make. That of course, would be too easy. However we do know that you accept every one's wishes and well Santa, that is our wish. We wish that our little girl who turned 4 months old today will get better.

Sincerely,
Mommy, Daddy and Big Brother Cody

1 comment:

  1. Christy,
    That is my Christmas wish as well.
    God Bless your family
    carol n

    ReplyDelete