Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Well, I slept in the new year (just like I did last year as well) so that was fun :o) Today Kevin and I went to my brother's house for a BBQ (which I ended up just cooking burgers/sausage, potato salad and beans in the house) So, not much of a BBQ, lol. Took a nap on my brother's couch while he and Kevin watched some movie. Then went by Kevin's mom's house and visited with her and his brother Steve for a bit then went by my dad's house to visit for few minutes with him, my sister & her fiance Tim. Then headed home to get an injection & let the dogs out for a bit. So, the day was nice. I hope you had a great beginning to a new year as well.

Happy New Year!!
Christy

1 comment:

  1. Christy,
    I am so glad you are feeling good so far. I watch for up dates on you and the baby all the time. I pray it all goes smooth for you and baby. Hugs`Jody

    ReplyDelete