Friday, March 6, 2009

22 Absolutely Beautiful, Fantastic Weeks!!


Today I am 22 weeks pregnant! My perfect little miracle baby has been nestled comfortably inside me that long already. It is hard to believe that we have been together this long. It seems that time is just flying by :o) I know that must sound funny to some, but it is going by very fast for me! My niece Julia is really cute- she tells everyone "Cody will come out in 4 months, just 4 more months" Apparently she tells that to anyone who will listen. She is so excited about her cousin and tells everyone that she is going to hold him and help change him when he is born.

We have decided to name him Cody Joe. Cody is the name that we picked years ago to be the name of our first son. Which is why we were going to name Vlad that as well. Joe is Kevin's dad's middle name and he wants to name him after his father who passed away when he was 13 yrs old. I told Kevin to pick the middle name and that is what he came up with. So, Cody Joe F. it is. CJ will probably be used every so often, but I think we will call him Cody most of the time.

Happy 22 wks Little Bug- We Love You!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy 22 weeks. More than half way there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CJ is cute too. It does seem like it is going by fast. Can't wait to see Cody Joe!

    I finally updated our blog in case you want to check it.

    ReplyDelete