Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Plans


I plan on getting Kevin to take a new picture of me to post tonight. I am still not very big (well at least my stomach isn't) but I am a little bigger than before. My little bug is very active every day and loves to explore his surroundings. He kicks and moves all the time and Kevin and I still love watching him at night when he is having fun. He really responds to his Daddy. When Kevin talks right at my stomach and rubs it, little bug will follow his daddy with his little feet. Kevin is so in love with our little bug and tells him every day how much his daddy loves him. He tells him about our pets, our family, his room and his big stuffed riding horse that his Me maw bought him. I know he doesn't really have a clue what daddy is saying to him but he sure does react to his daddy's voice. I have found that drinking Orange juice really gets him cranked up as well. Just a few minutes after drinking OJ he gets even more active. So, when he isn't moving as much and I start to get worried I always drink a glass of orange juice and he puts on a show. I was happy to hear from my friend Kristy yesterday. She told me that John Paul and Dasha are doing great and getting into a routine which is great because it gives her more time to get other things done around the house. I plan on going to visit her once my little bug is a few months old so that I can see them all. I can't wait to see the kids again- I haven't "seen" them since last April. I am still cleaning the baby's room closet out-I have used it for storage so long that it sure is a lot of work to get the stuff out of there and moved to the play room closet. Well, that is about it for now. Will try to post a more recent picture tonight once Kevin gets home.
(Kevin took the picture, but he is not good with taking pictures so it is a bit blurry)

No comments:

Post a Comment