Monday, May 18, 2009

Dr Appointment Today


Not a very good u/s picture, but this is my sweet bug's head

Well, I had an ultrasound and non-stress test today. I have gained a total of 8lbs total so far, My blood pressure was 118/something good & My blood count was great. My sister in law (Jenny), my niece (Julia) and my nephew (Robert) all went with me this morning to see the Great Bug in action. Bug is doing absolutely amazing and weighs 4lb 7oz. He was very active and passed his non-stress test with flying colors. From here on out I will go in weekly to have an ultrasound & non-stress test done. My next appt is next Wednesday 5/27 at 8am. My OB had originally said that we would induce at 39 wks, however today he said we will do around 38 wks due to my history of pregnancy loss and my heparin injections. So, if Bug gains about 1/2 pound a week until 38 wks, he will still weigh between 7.5-8lbs. I will scan my u/s picture from today when I get home and will post it then.

Christy & Her Amazing Bug Cody

2 comments:

  1. This great Christy....I am excited for you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christy,
    You and bug look like your both doing awesome!!! Kevin also.. Is Kevin having cravings for food also?? I sure hope bug gets to 7lbs and is very healthy little guy..
    Hugs`Jody~

    ReplyDelete