Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics




Mom,
I hope you have a wonderful Mothers Day. We all love you very much, there is no one that could ever take your place in our lives. Cody will be very blessed to have you as his Memaw. Thank you for always being there for me when I needed you.

Love you always,
Christy

**I hope you all have a wonderful Mothers day this year**

To Charity, Gage & little Angel- I love you all very much and please know that you still are, and always will be in mommy's heart and soul.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you too! Cody will be here before you now it! I am already to the point where I would just love for Elijah to get here already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I wonder what he will look like and cannot wait to hold him in my arms!! I also cannot wait to see sweet Elijah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Christy,
    I hope your Mothers Day was filled with fun, and great memories. After Cody is born, we will have lots more to celebrate!

    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete