Monday, May 11, 2009

I Love My Husband


I truly love my husband. I believe that our Heavenly Father chooses our perfect mate. It took me a while, but I found mine. Kevin and I will be married for 7 years in August. We have had ups and downs, but who doesn't? Kevin is the "perfect" husband. He is faithful, loving, honest, caring,hard working and in love with me. I know that I do not have to worry about where he is or who he is with like so many other's. Sometimes I forget just how blessed I am. When I hear other's talk about how their husband/boyfriend/wife/girlfriend didn't come home, or cheated on them, or spent all the rent/electric/bill money I thank God for my husband. He tells everyone that I am the perfect wife for him and that he is lucky to have me. I believe that I am the lucky one to have him in my life. Kevin is my rock, I know that he will do anything for me. I also believe that he will be a wonderful father. Cody is a very lucky boy to have Kevin as his dad.

Kevin very rarely reads this blog. I am hoping that he will take a peek soon so that he will see this post. I tell him every day that I love him and I know he loves me.

I hope you all have that "perfect" person in your life. If you do not, I am sure that he or she is around the corner.

Bug is getting a lot bigger and stronger here lately. I get more and more excited every day thinking about bringing our little bug into the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment