Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Sister's Wedding


Me & Kevin (Kevin was aggravated by kids that kept running around our table)

My sister Jess & Her husband Tim

Jess & Tim

Tim, Jess, Julia, Me & Kevin

Jess & Tim

My sister and her fiance are now married. I am so happy for them. They love each other very much and I wish them all the best for the rest of their lives. Here are a few pictures from their wedding & after party. I may post more pictures, not sure yet. We took tons of pictures of course. Tim's family was at the table behind us, I do have a lot of pictures of them as well that I will probably post when I get time. Tim and my sister have been dating for a little over 2 years now. They truly love each other and are very happy together. Congratulations Jess, I love you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment