Friday, February 6, 2009

18 Weeks Today!!

**Wow** I am already 18 wks pregnant!! This pregnancy is going along very quickly and I am very happy. While some people think pregnancy is just too long, I enjoy every minute of it. I have been very lucky and very blessed that I did not have morning sickness, have only gained 1 pound, baby is growing ahead of schedule, baby appears to be healthy and I feel great!! God has truly blessed us with this little one. While we cannot wait to meet our little one, we want him/her to be inside as long as they are supposed to be and are in no rush for him/her to be born too soon. I am very excited about my upcoming anatomy scan on 2/20. That is when we will find out for sure that the baby is truly healthy and will also find out the sex. I think the baby is a boy, but I could be wrong. I am also blessed that several church members are coming out to the house tomorrow to help out with things I cannot do and since Kevin is now working 7 days a week, he cannot do either. My yard needs to be cleaned up, the dog building needs cleaning, my carpet needs cleaned and I need help with dusting hard to reach places (like the ceiling fans) So, though I did not ask for the help, people from church apparently got together and decided to come out and do all of this. Apparently, they know my problem with things being dirty, lol. So, please say a special prayer for them and their helpfulness. Also, my friend Kristy and her baby girl Dasha are flying home tomorrow *yay* please keep them in your prayers as well.

Christy

1 comment:

  1. Christy,
    I am so glad things are going good for you and baby. Can't wait to see if it is a boy or girl. Stay healthy and take care of you...
    I am also happy for Kristy bring Dasha home.

    ReplyDelete