Thursday, February 26, 2009

Loving Our Lord


Each and every day I find something that the Lord has blessed me with. Sometimes it is as simple as beautiful weather and a nice breeze. Sometimes it is looking into my husband's eyes and seeing total devotion and love. It is my family, my friends, my pets and my life in general. It is looking at my blog and knowing that there are people who have not known me long, yet they care about my son. I have learned that the Lord gives in his own time. I know that God had Kevin and I in his plan to be together. We are a perfect fit and it could only be God that made it this way. I know that I was meant to go through things in life to become who I am today. I have to admit that during all the hardships, I did not believe this and had a hard time believing it. Kevin as well went through many trials and tribulations but they made him who he is today. I know that all of you have experienced trials and tribulations and they have made you stronger as well. I look back on all my childless years and I know that for some reason God wanted those years to be childless. I know that my little bug is a true gift from God and that God loves me and also only wants what is best for me and everyone else as well. I remind myself all the time of what I do have and try not to think of what I do not have. Just some rambling thoughts today. I hope that all that read this also realize the blessings in their lives.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this post! Your thoughts are honest and so true! Thank you for the reminder to realize the blessings! :)

    Amanda-Adopting Ean and Mila

    ReplyDelete