Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Baby's Antics

The baby is a very active & very funny little bug. I know that he moves constantly but I feel him more when I am laying down and being quiet. So, last night Kevin and I watched my belly for over an hour. Why? you ask. Well because it was moving all over the place. He was elbowing here, kicking there and then would just move to a different spot and do the same thing all over again. I could feel it and when we put our hands where he was kicking he would kick elsewhere. Kevin was laughing because every so often my stomach would be lopsided. He asked me why my stomach was lopsided and I told him to put his hand on the "higher" part and he would see why. The baby would ball himself up on one side. I am very happy that he is so active, it relieves my stress and my mind about his health. I just love him so much and I cannot fathom losing him as I have lost his siblings. He is a lot more active than his siblings ever were and I know this is because he is getting enough blood and oxygen due to the blood thinners I am on. I cannot believe he is so big, yet so small. I am totally and completely in love with him and he means everything to me. I have been writing to him in a journal every day and I hope that when he is old enough and reads it, he will know just how much we love him. He is our miracle, one we never thought would happen. So, today I will feel his kicks and movements and will thank God for every one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment