Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day








So, Kevin woke me up this morning with a single rose and a beautiful card. I am not one for lots of flowers (hate to see them all die) So, my husband knows me well and got a single rose like usual. The card is absolutely beautiful and brought tears to me eyes. Here is what is says...
Front Cover- My Wife, My once in a lifetime
Inside-
A love like ours happens once in a lifetime. When I found you, you were a miracle to me, the one who was everything I had ever dreamed of, the one I thought existed only in my imagination. You are part of everything I think and do and feel, and with you by my side, I believe that anything is possible. You are and always will be, the love of my life.
Happy Valentine's Day
Then Kevin wrote the following..
Love you and the baby always, Kevin
I know it took him a long time to find this card, but he said that it was well worth it. I am very, very lucky to have him as my husband.
I love you very much dear and always will,
Love Christy
I hope you all have a wonderful Valentines Day and enjoy it with your loved ones. My mom sent me the following and I think today is a great day to put it on the blog....
WHO SHOULD READ THE BIBLE

The Young - To learn how to live.The Old - To know how to die.The Ignorant - For wisdom.The Learned - For humility.The Rich - For compassion.The Poor - For comfort.The Dreamer - For enchantment.The Practical - For counsel.The Weak - For strength.The Strong - For direction.The Haughty - For warning.The Humble - For exaltation.The Troubled - For peace.The Weary - For rest.The Doubting - For assurance.The Sinner - For salvation.The Christian - For guidance.-- Author Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment