Saturday, June 13, 2009

June 13, 2009 ~36 Weeks 1 Day~13 Days left~

Today I am 36 wks 1 day pregnant. It is absolutely amazing to me that in less than 2 weeks I will be holding Cody in my arms. Cody has been very active lately and I think he is ready to be born. He doesn't seem to enjoy losing his space and is always stretching and pushing his little butt way up high which really does a number on mommy's scar tissue. He also likes to push himself down which pushes on mommy's cervix which is fun as well :O) Today is a rough day for me because it is my daughter Charity's birthday and of course she did not make it all those years ago. So, this post is going to stay pretty short. Hope you all have a great day.

Christy

1 comment:

  1. so sorry Christy, My prayer's are with you and your family in Charity's name!

    Prayers
    Jacki

    ReplyDelete