Friday, June 5, 2009

Misc Pictures


Kevin & Robert on the slide

Kevin Loves this picture of me laughing

Julia rubbing her cousin (didn't know Kevin was taking pictures)

Julia playing in Bug's room

Julia on the slide

Just a few more pictures from the last few days. Julia now likes to pull my shirt up and "tickle" bug. I did not know that Kevin was taking pictures and he got quite a few before I realized it, but he loves them. Didn't really know how I felt about putting my bare gut out there, but oh well. I love my niece and nephew so much. I am truly in love with my husband as well. He is loving, caring, hardworking, handsome and I love him with all of my heart. He loves me as much as I love him, though he says he loves me more. I am truly blessed to have him in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment