Saturday, June 6, 2009

June 6th ~20 More Days~


My Sil Jenny

Grandma Abbott, Cindy & Catherine

Love, Felecia, Cheryl & Martha

Maggie & Jessi

My Baby Shower Cake

Today my mom gave me a baby shower. It was very nice and we had a great time. My mom reserved a room at the Sirloin Stockade and she and my sister decorated it very nicely. My mom paid for a buffet for everyone and my sister made wonderful gift bags for all of the guests. I had family and friends that came and I am very grateful for all of the gifts that everyone bought my little bug. He got so many gifts that I will have to write them all down and post them. I have another baby shower being given for my little bug next Friday June 12th. I am more than grateful for that one as well. It is so nice to know that there are so many people who care about us. I am really tired now, but will inventory all that I received and will post it probably tomorrow. Thank you to everyone who came, Kevin and I appreciate your friendship and support. **More pictures to come**

Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment